How escorts can avoid being scammed by agencies
April 11, 2012 | For escorts, Online dating scams, Safety
Escorts are just as likely to have scams run on them as any human being. Many scams target the smaller markets, such as male escorts and social escorts. However, many scams advertise for their victims by stating that escorts of any age, gender or attractiveness are in high demand. The truth is that clients rarely outnumber escorts. Here are some things to look for to avoid getting scammed as you enter the escort industry:
1. Don’t get caught up with websites or agencies that cater or market to escorts more than they do to clients. Real agencies get a sufficient number of escorts on their rosters and then seek out clients. However, scammers indicate they have ready, willing and able clients who are waiting to find the escort of their dreams. Don’t fall for this line: clients are never in surplus over escorts. Additionally, check out these websites closely. If the website seems to be targeted more toward the escort instead of the client, steer clear of it! Escorting websites should offer more resources and information for clients than they do for escorts.
2. If an opportunity sounds too good to be true, it probably is. An ad that states that women are looking for men to have sex with… and they will pay the men for the pleasure is simply not true. Common sense tells a potential escort that it simply isn’t the case. (That is not to say there aren’t women who will pay for sex with a man…but they are not in oversupply.) Additionally, some agencies advertise for social escorts who will simply accompany men to dinner or the movies, etc. While this may be part of an escort’s job while on a date, other duties are usually part of the deal, too. Sex or some form of sexual contact is typical of any escort date. Any agency that leads an escort to believe that he or she can make money for simply being a social companion is misleading and out to take a potential escort’s money.
3. Any site that requires clients to register for access to escorts is not for you. Some scam sites provide a database of escorts for members. However, members must pay fees to have access. This is not the way true escort sites work. True agencies and escort sites make it as easy as possible for the client to make appointments with escorts. It’s essential that sites not require too much effort from clients. Avoid any sites that make it difficult for clients—for example, sites that charge both escorts and clients is most likely a scam. They only want your money.
4. Spend very little money up front. Some scamming agencies will tell you that you must spend money to make money. While this may be true to a point, it isn’t true to the extent that they want you to believe. You may need to purchase supplies (condoms, etc.), clothing and accessories and good photos. However, you never need to pay the agency a commission fee or other inclusion cost to simply be one of their escorts. Don’t join any agency that requires you to pay to belong to their escort roster.
5. Don’t do auditions. Some agencies use scams of auditions to get free sex from you. They set up an audition with the owner, a “male escort” or a “regular.” If you pass inspection, so to speak, then they will take you on as an escort, or so they say. Don’t fall for this! True, legitimate agencies do not require auditions. A fully-clothed interview is sufficient to determine if they will take you on as an escort for their agency or not.
6. Always get your money up front. Some fraudulent agencies try to fleece you out of money from appointments by sending you to jobs with the arrangement that the client already paid by credit card. Even though they promise you will get your money from the encounter later, you never will. Some agencies arrange meetings with clients where you receive a check for services rendered. However, later you find out that the check bounced, and you are required to pay the agency the full amount. Don’t let this happen to you. Always get your money up front and make sure it is CASH.
Scammers prey on the unprepared in all walks of life. It’s important to carefully examine opportunities presented to you and analyze them. If your inner feeling is comfortable with what your brain has discovered, go for it. If something seems amiss or too good to be true, forget it before you invent a rationalization for why you should try. You shouldn’t.
best toronto escort agency contact us hiring at toronto girlfriends toronto escorts
Escort Agency Talk – Original article found on skipthegames.com