What number of clients should an escort have?
August 19, 2013 | Escort business management, Finances, For escorts
One of the greatest concerns for escorts who track progress toward their goals and marketing stats is the number of clients they should include on their client lists. Many create a complex equation or develop criteria that helps them determine how many clients they should strive to acquire. However, the answer to that is different for each and every person involved in the escort industry. Goals for income and work schedules play important factors in figuring out the perfect number for a client list. However, the sheer number of clients an escort has does not ensure her success.
Consider the following insights when thinking about your “perfect” number of clients and how you should go about seeking them:
1. The “perfect” number of clients doesn’t exist. Escorts who are looking for “the” right amount of clients to seek for their success should stop their efforts and extend their actions to actually attracting clients. That ideal number you’re hoping to find is extremely subjective and dependent on numerous factors, often beyond your control. The income you need to make, the cost of living in your area, the salaries of your clients, the scheduling of your clients, your own work scheduling, the rate you charge and the time of year all control that magic number. Other conditions add in to that, too, including your ability to market yourself, online reviews you receive, personal situations of clients, your success rate and many others. Some escorts may find they make an adequate income off of two high-paying clients. Others have hundreds of clients in their lists. Don’t waste your time trying to determine an ideal number of clients.
2. Working on establishing a solid client list is more important than dwelling on an “ideal” number of contacts. When you’re building up your list of clients, you may have several names to include. However, the majority of these clients will not be regular clients who have consistently-booked encounters each week or month. They may be one-time clients who came into town on business or vacation, or many may book an encounter occasionally when they need to relax or get an ego boost. While these clients help to build your list of contacts, they are not steady clients that help you meet your regular budget needs. Income from encounters with them may help provide a cushion for short months or give you some extra money to put into savings for larger goals.
3. You should know the minimum number of client hours you have to book weekly or monthly to pay your bills. After you’ve established your budget, you know how much money you have to earn through encounters to comfortably afford all of your expenses. Divide this out by your hourly rate and you get the number of hours you have to bill out to make ends meet. This doesn’t necessarily equate into the number of clients you need, though. For instance, if you need to bill out $5,000 worth of work for the month, you will need to work at least 25 hours at your $200 per-hour rate. That could mean you must see 25 clients. Or, it could mean you need to see five clients five times each. Or, you could see a few clients for two or three hours each and others for only one hour, as long as the number of encounter hours add up to 25. Any number of clients could be that “perfect” number for you for the month.
4. Decide how many clients you realistically want to see per month. Think about how many encounters are comfortable for you to work. If you feel that you could easily see 30 clients in a month, that’s a great number to shoot for. However, if you feel that quality is preferable over quantity, scale that number back and charge higher rates. The number of clients you see is completely up to you, as long as the demand for your time is present. Even if you decide that you want to see 30 clients each month, you may not always be able to book that many. Try to find a balance between how many you would like to see and the reality of how many want to visit you.
5. Another number to consider is how many clients per day you want to book. Some escorts like to get their work for the week out of the way quickly and book several clients in a day’s time. Others, though, feel worn out after seeing a client or two per day, so they limit their bookings more significantly. Again, there is no formula for you to use to determine what’s right for you. Experiment with different schedules until you find what works best. Another thing to consider when planning out how many clients you see per day are the types of encounters included in that day’s schedule. If you have three or four clients who mainly want to cuddle and talk, you may be able to endure more bookings in a day. However, clients who expect extremely active encounters with lots of sex may take more energy, causing you to book fewer encounters on those days.
6. Setting ambitious goals may require you to continually add to your client list. Escorts who are hungry for success often strive to earn more money each year. (In fact, any smart escort should attempt to increase her earnings annually to keep up with inflation and give herself a raise.) As you increase your goals, the number of clients you include in your contacts should expand, too. You will need a larger pool of clients to draw from in order to increase your earnings.
7. Leaving room in your client list for good clients is a must. Even if you think that your client list is full enough for now and that your schedule is the way you want it, you should always welcome the addition of a good client. Clients who ask for relatively easy encounters and pay well, in addition to being nice to look at or are especially kind, are great inclusions for your contacts. Clients like these make your job even more enjoyable, so you should never restrict the possibility of adding someone who might enhance your earning potential or personal joy in your job.
8. Break ties with challenging clients. Time-wasting, clingy, overly-emotional, weird, volatile, over-sexed and unpleasant clients should be dropped as you grow your client list. In the beginning every escort adds clients to her list that she would prefer not to see anymore. However, due to being new or trying to build up her business, she keeps them on, because they add to her income. But, when your client list has expanded and you’re adding good, new clients, consider exchanging them for the bad ones. As you add a preferred one, drop one that you don’t want to see, again. Think of it as trading up.
9. Never stop accepting new clients. Just like you should always leave room for good, new clients, you have to let potential clients know that you will consider them, despite your full schedule. Many escorts indicate that their schedules are full, and prospective clients assume that means that they are not accepting new clients at that time. But, you can express that even though your schedule for the week or month is tight, you would consider screening them and adding them to your list for the future when you have openings available. Clients will be even more intrigued and thrilled by the possibility of visiting such an “exclusive” escort.
10. Discarding or deleting old contact information from clients you haven’t heard from in awhile is not a good idea. When you are going through your list, it’s common to separate recent contacts from those you haven’t talked to in years, in order to make your contacts more manageable, creating a smaller number of them. But, many escorts have shared stories about clients who haven’t made contact in years popping back up, unexpectedly. When this happens, it’s good to be able to go back and track anything you knew about a previous client. Read through any old notes you have on him to prep for or warn against an encounter. You don’t have to save old information in the same place with all of your current contacts. Saving it somewhere else is fine; but, the important thing to do is to keep it for your referral later. You may never need any information from clients who haven’t contacted you recently, but you never know when pulling up an old phone number or screening details can assist you.
11. Don’t allow your clients to influence your position about how many clients you should see. If you have a “Sugar Daddy” client, or someone similar, he may attempt to make exclusivity part of the contract between you. Even though it’s tempting to go along with his deal, consider the fact that you’re left attempting to build a client list back up if something fails between you and your Sugar Daddy. Starting from scratch leaves in you in a difficult position. Other clients may ask how many clients you see daily, hoping that they are your only, special appointment of the day. They may insinuate that they can’t fathom that you would have several encounters per day. Refuse to allow their insights to affect your opinion about what is right for you.
12. Target specific demographics to add to your client list as it fills. When you start to feel as though your client list is pretty much where you want it, size wise, consider targeting your “ideal” client through focusing on clients with specific incomes, hobbies, ages, careers or other traits. After you’ve determined what the perfect client would be, use those traits to look for men who match. These types of clients are not measured so much for quantity when added to your client list, but they definitely add quality to it. Most escorts will agree that having 200 mediocre clients on their list is not nearly as good as having 100 mediocre and 20 great ones.
The way in which you build your client list is entirely up to you; the number of clients you include on it is something you determine and may change throughout your career, especially based on the quality of clients you’ve attracted. A successful escort has an ever-growing and changing client list that may look much different from year to year. Don’t base your metrics and goals entirely on your client list. The number of contacts you have does not equal guaranteed success.
best toronto escort agency contact us hiring at toronto girlfriends toronto escorts
Escort Agency Talk – Original article found on skipthegames.com